A creative weekend of idea generation and prototype trialling
The weekend will take place on Saturday 2nd– Sunday 3rd July 2022 at Coventry University’s Technology Park, a nucleus of innovation and entrepreneurial activity.
- On arrival, we will match you up with other participants to form a number of small multi-disciplined teams with a range of skill-sets and perspectives.
- Each team will be asked to consider a challenge facing the care sector; a challenge identified by care providers or people with lived experience of care provision.
- The weekend will culminate in teams presenting their solutions to a judging panel of experts in social care.
- There will be expert advice and guidance available from our partners to help participants in developing their ideas.
- Media coverage will include features in Care Management Matters, the complete social care management journal read by executives and senior managers.
- 5 teams will be selected to receive further funding and mentoring and to go through to the final.
We are looking for lots of fantastic ideas and these ideas do NOT have to be focused on technology.
Five teams will be offered further mentoring to develop their idea and receive £500 in prize money to help run initial testing and market research.
These teams will be invited to the Challenge Final at the 2022 Care Show on 12-13 October 2022 at the NEC Birmingham to present their developed solution to the final judging panel.
The winning team will receive £1,000 in prize money, media coverage and further mentoring to develop their idea.
Limited places – APPLY NOW. Closes 20th May 12 midnight.
Applications now open, submit your application via our online forms