Come and meet the five finalists, and their amazing mentors shown here at the Weekend Challenge in July, to hear more about their ideas at the Care Innovation Hub, Stand K20 (opposite the Beer and Bubbles Bar) at The Care Show on 12th-13th October, NEC Birmingham.
The winning team will be announced at 1.45pm on 13th October in the Business Theatre.
1. Team Care Tech Guide showcasing a well-developed idea focused on accelerating digital transformation in care.
2. Team Chip’s idea is a cashless solution for adults with learning disabilities to support independent living.
3. Team Fall Free are developing a solution to prevent falls and fractures in older people.
4. Team Myghty’s innovation is an app to foster employee recognition and team working to improve staff retention.
5. Team Star are offering the idea of local re-ablement and assessments with housing for people living with dementia.